What's in the pack?
What's in the pack?
If you're among the first 50 schools to sign up, you'll get:
- a guide full of ideas and advice
- a money box for collecting donations
- posters to help you promote your event or challenge
- guidance and forms for paying in your fundraising money.
Bucket list bold
Everyone has something that they’d like to achieve one day. Your pupils could:
- Overcome a fear, like a fear of heights, the dark or public speaking.
- Try something new, like learning a new language or instrument, abseiling or cold-water swimming.
Think about something you could ask for sponsorship for – the sky really is the limit with this one! By tackling your fears and raising funds for Plan International UK, you’ll help other girls live and learn without fear.
Go the distance bold
Go the distance for brave girls by testing your stamina and pushing your limits. Whether it’s dancing for five hours or running five miles, make sure you get sponsored for your BRAVE-athon. Your pupils could:
- Do a sponsored walk, run or cycle. Choose a distance for yourself or work as a class or school to clock up the miles – and the sponsorship – together.
- Test your willpower to give up something you love, like chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks, social media or your mobile phone.
In the spotlight bold
Be brave by putting yourself in the spotlight and raising funds through sponsorship, ticket sales, or donations. There are lots of ways for you to make your event a great success. Your pupils could:
- Set up an open mic or busking spot in your school.
- Put on a show for your school or local community.
- Turn your existing end-of-term concert or play into a Be Bold for Brave Girls fundraiser.
We're here to help
The Fundraising team at Plan International UK are here to help your bold and brave fundraising be a huge success. Just send us an email on email@example.com or call us on 0300 777 9777.
Meet our school supporters
The GSA and GDST have been supporting our Because I am a Girl campaign for over five years. Together, they've raised over £200,000 for our girls' rights projects around the world.
We're incredibly grateful for the ongoing support of students, teachers and parents who are helping to make a real difference for girls.
We're making progress but there's still so much more to do. Join us and make a difference for girls.