Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2018
Terms and Conditions
By registering to take part in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2018 for Plan International UK, you understand the following terms and conditions:
- You commit to paying a registration fee of £30 raising at least a further £370 which is the required minimum sponsorship to Plan International UK for this event. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself or you may lose your place.
- You understand that any monies received under the Gift Aid scheme (or any other charity tax scheme) and any existing regular donations that you have to Plan International UK will not count towards your minimum sponsorship target.
- If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Plan International UK directly for a refund.
- You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack.
- All funds raised for Plan International UK through the event will be made payable to Plan International UK.
- You agree to Plan International UK storing the information that you provided on their database.
- You give Plan International UK permission to use any photographs/videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and/or money for Plan’s work with children and their communities.
- Participants are fully responsible for their actions during the race. Plan International UK does not accept responsibility for the actions of participants nor the consequences of such actions.
- You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good and you take full responsibility for your training. You take part in this event at your own risk.
- You confirm that you will be aged 18 years or older on the 14 October 2018.