Six ways our period emoji could improve your life
1. You won’t have to use odd emoji combinations to try and explain you’ve got your period…
2. Or rely on strange euphemisms that nobody understands (riding the crimson wave, anyone?)
3. The Japanese flag can go back to being – the Japanese flag
4. There’ll be an emoji for those moments when you find yourself at school or work without supplies...
5. And to show shop assistants on holiday, when you don’t speak the language and your period arrives early
6. And everyone who gets their period will have a global language to talk about it, whenever they want to – we think that's a real reason to celebrate!
Latest stories for you
Kevin Machin, our Senior Community and Events Officer, shares his top running tips.
Love is in the air – and we have two very special ways you can celebrate with us.
Why ensuring girls’ voices are heard is critical to ending exploitation.
We're celebrating the amazing news that our period emoji is on its way!