Working with Plan International UK
We strive to advance children’s rights and equality for girls all over the world.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we're tackling the root causes of gender inequality and child poverty. We've been building powerful partnerships for nearly 80 years, and we're now active in more than 70 countries.
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our people. If you're talented, driven and committed to our cause, join us to drive change and help build a better world for children.
We have roles at various levels across our four departments:
- Public Engagement - our public facing teams i.e. communications, fundraising and girls’ rights and youth units, supported by a business improvement and innovation unit
- Programmes - supports country offices with proposal development, grants, management and learning and advocacy using programmatic evidence
- Finance and IT
- CEO and HR
Whatever your role, you will develop your skills in a positive and friendly environment, and work alongside others to make an impact. Find out more about what it’s like to work at Plan International UK from those who work here.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary within the not-for-profit sector, based on the market rate
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5 per cent
- Life Insurance
- An annual leave entitlement of 25 days (including three days to take in between Christmas and New Year), increasing to 30 days through years of service
- Family-friendly benefits - enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, as well as child care vouchers and a flexible working policy
- A tailored approach to learning and development, with options based on your learning needs
Plan International UK is an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued and respected. If you can demonstrate that you meet the requirements of the role you are applying for, we welcome your application regardless of your age, gender identity, religion, ethnic origin, disability or sexual orientation. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, and ensure all applicants are treated fairly.
Please note that we only recruit for roles based in the UK and you will need to already have the right to work in the UK (or be in the process of applying) when you apply for a job with us.