Working with Plan International UK
We strive to advance children’s rights and equality for girls all over the world.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we're tackling the root causes of gender inequality and child poverty. We've been building powerful partnerships for nearly 80 years, and we're now active in more than 70 countries.
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our people. If you're talented, driven and committed to our cause, join us to drive change and help build a better world for children.
We have roles at various levels across our five departments:
- International Programmes – which supports the Plan International regional and country offices with proposal development, programme management, grants management and monitoring, learning and evaluation
- Fundraising – which includes our Individual Giving and Major Partnerships teams
- Communications, Advocacy and UK Programmes – which includes our Media and Campaigns, Brand and Digital, UK Programmes and Advocacy and Policy teams
- Finance and Resources – which includes our Finance, Information Technology and Property and Facilities teams
- CEO Office and Human Resource
Whatever your role, you will develop your skills in a positive and friendly environment, and work alongside others to make an impact. Find out more about what it’s like to work at Plan International UK from those who work here.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary within the not-for-profit sector, based on the market rate
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5 per cent
- Life Insurance
- An annual leave entitlement of 25 days (including three days to take in between Christmas and New Year), increasing to 30 days through years of service
- Family-friendly benefits - enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, as well as a flexible working policy
- A tailored approach to learning and development, with options based on your learning needs
Plan International UK is an inclusive organisation, where diversity is valued and respected. If you can demonstrate that you meet the requirements of the role you are applying for, we welcome your application regardless of your age, gender identity, religion, ethnic origin, disability or sexual orientation. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, and ensure all applicants are treated fairly.